- Sep. 16 - Women's Volleyball vs Wilmington - W 23-25,25-23,27-25,25-22 - recap - stats
- Sep. 16 - Women's Volleyball vs Manchester - L 26-24,25-18,30-28 - recap - stats
- Sep. 15 - Women's Volleyball vs Boyce College - W 25-12,25-12,25-16 - recap - stats
- Sep. 12 - Women's Volleyball vs Calumet St. Joseph - W 25-7,25-21,25-11 - recap - stats
- Sep. 12 - Men's Golf @ St. Francis Fall Classic - 2nd of 6 - recap - results
- Sep. 9 - Men's Golf @ Olivet Nazarene Fall Invitational - 5th of 9 - recap - results
- Sep. 9 - Women's Golf @ Olivet Nazarene Fall Invitational - No Team Score - recap - results
- Sep. 8 - Men's Cross Country @ Midwest Classic - No Team Score - recap - results
- Sep. 8 - Women's Cross Country @ Midwest Classic - 4th of 4 - recap - results
- Sep. 8 - Men's Golf @ Olivet Nazarene Fall Invitational - 2nd of 9 - recap - results
Members of Governors State University's Recreation and Fitness Center have access to all of our facilities. Use the fitness room's free weights, exercise machines and cardiovascular equipment, the Olympic-style lap pool, the gymnasium with its full-sized basketball court, a racquetball court and locker rooms with showers.
- Exercise bikes
- Circuit training equipment
- Free weights
Gymnasium (Now Open)
- Fitness walking/running
- Family times
- Reservations and Rentals
GSU Students and Recreation and Fitness Center members can reserve the court one week ahead in one-hour increments.
Racquets and balls are available for daily rental. Protective eyewear is strongly recommended.
About Racquetball - Racquetball is a unique sport. Unlike most racquet sports, there is no net to hit the ball over and no tin to hit the ball above. Also, the court's walls, floor and ceiling are legal playing surfaces with only the upper part of the back wall (above 12 feet) being out-of-bounds.
- Lap swimming
- Family times
- Aquacise courses
- Adult and child swim programs
- American Red Cross lifeguard training
- Soccer Field
- Cricket Field
- Softball Field
Student Game Lounge
Billiards and table tennis have come to GSU. Tables are located in the A-Wing North Study Hall. Balls, cues and paddles can be checked out at the Recreation and Fitness Center service counter (A1105). A valid GSU student or employee ID card is required to check out equipment.
Game Lounge Amenities
- Pool Tables
- Table Tennis
- Vending Machines
- Seating Area
- Foosball Table
Game Lounge Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 6 am to 9 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Sunday: Noon to 4:30 pm