- Apr. 28 - Women's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - 9th of 11 - results
- Apr. 27 - Women's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - No Team Score
- Apr. 25 - Men's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - 10th of 14 - results
- Apr. 24 - Men's Golf @ Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships - No Team Score
- Apr. 21 - Women's Golf @ Jaguar Illiana Shootout (Governors State, IU Northwest, Robert Morris, Trinity Christian) - 3rd of 4 - results
- Apr. 18 - Men's Golf @ vs. Calumet St. Joseph (W, 302-357) - 1st of 2
- Apr. 17 - Men's Golf @ Calumet College Invitational - No Team Score - results
- Apr. 15 - Men's Golf @ Beu Mussatto Invitational - 10th of 10 - results
- Apr. 14 - Men's Golf @ Beu Mussatto Invitational - No Team Score
- Apr. 11 - Men's Golf @ St. Francis Spring Invitational - 7th of 10 - results
GSU ATHLETICS VISION STATEMENT
The Governors State University Athletics seeks to be a model intercollegiate athletic program, creating an environment, through patient and persistent growth, where student-athletes are provided the necessary tools to be competitive on the playing field, successful in the classroom and recognized as leaders on campus and in the community. Athletics will be bound to fiscal responsibility, rules compliance, diversity and equity, athletic excellence and the student-athlete experience; growing into a program that will be recognized for its success on all platforms.
Governors State University is committed to offering an exceptional and accessible education that instills students with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to succeed in a global society. GSU is dedicated to creating an intellectually stimulating public square, serving as an economic catalyst for the region, and being a model of diversity and responsible citizenship.
GSU’s student athletes, student spectators, coaches, faculty and staff will, at all times, both on and off the field, be true to the values of respect, responsibility, leadership and sportsmanship. Athletics must attain multiple goals in advancing the strategic plan of the University by:
1. Promoting the fair and equitable treatment of all student athletes with no unusual privileges and equal access to the full range of support available to all students;
2. Enhancing the University’s goals in admission, retention, and graduation;
3. Fostering an environment that encourages an individual’s best performance and behavior in athletic competition;
4. Advancing the University’s commitment to financial sustainability; and
5. Providing equal opportunity in both men’s and women’s athletic programs.
The Department of Athletics and Recreation is administered under the same policies and procedures as all other aspects of the University. The ultimate measure of success in athletics is the student athlete who joins fellow Governors State University alumni as a leader in their profession and their community.